It is quite important to know how to choose the crystals that are a good fit for you. It’s true that you should buy what you’re drawn to but let’s think about this in terms of kitchen utensils or tools…
Would you buy three hammers just to hang a picture? Do you need two capable pairs of scissors to wrap one gift? Most likely not, as you only need one.
The same thinking can be applied to crystals. Many crystals have multiple purposes as well. Check out the article on 21 Personal Symptoms That You Can Heal With Crystals to see for yourself.
Once you buy your crystal and get it home, there is a process of cleansing, charging, and bonding that is required so that you can infuse the crystal with clear intent before working with it. I have written a separate blog about that here.
Keep in mind that you don’t need a huge piece for the crystal to do it’s job. Palm stones work wonderfully! Additionally, the more that you work with the stones, the stronger the results are.
- I recommend that you buy one that fits into the palm of your hand… it’s easier to keep it in your pocket.
How To Choose Which Crystal To Buy
For the more common crystals, I suggest:
- Go to the store and gather all of the symptom’s crystals
- Line them up
- Pick them up one at a time, enclosing the crystal in your fist – it doesn’t have to be tight.
- Close your eyes and focus on the crystal and ask if it is meant for you. Experience how each one feels in your hand. Try not to rush. If you take your time, you should feel a bit of electromagnetic energy or warmth from the right stone. Or, perhaps you will just instantly know which is the right one for you once you hold each one of them?
For the more rare crystals, you may have to buy them online. To buy crystals online, follow the steps above, however, try using the pictures as your guide.
- Gather and save pictures of each stone to choose from and save them in a separate folder (for easy transition).
- With your eyes open, focus your mind on each picture of gemstone separately. Allow your vision to go slightly out of focus… just like daydreaming.
- Focus on connecting with the stone, ask if it is meant for you.
- Then close your eyes and use your Third Eye (mind’s eye) and imagine holding it in your hand.
Whichever method you use to choose the crystals, buy the stones that felt the most harmonious or bonded to you.
- Try not to let the look of a crystal sway your decision.
How To Use The Crystals
To Use Crystals and Gemstones:
- For Focused Healing Meditation: Hold over or place on the corresponding chakra listed with each crystal. Then meditate on the symptom, but be clear and concise about what you want healed.
- For All Day or General Healing: You can wear these as jewelry, or carry in your pocket.
If you bought what is called a ‘Point’ (one end looks like an arrow) be sure that you use it correctly!
- If you want to bring yourself a good property of the stone (such as self love), point it towards yourself.
- If you’re trying to let go of a condition (such as low self esteem, or past relationship issues) point it away from you.
To learn what to do with your newly bought crystals and what it means to “work” with them, read this blog. It teaches you how to properly clear, charge and work with your crystals. It may be time to do this with your older ones anyway!
Pingback: 21 Personal Symptoms That You Can Heal With Crystals – Christine Marie
Pingback: How To Cleanse, Charge and Work With Crystals – Christine Marie