THIS WEEK’S TAROT READING SPREAD: Weekly Theme • Weekly Approach • Weekly Challenge • Christine’s Intuitive Guidance For The Week
XIII (13) • Death Card (Reversed)
This is a card of cooperation, of working together with others to accomplish joint purposes. It stands for attraction of any kind, not only the romantic variety, and for any venture requiring harmony, union, and cooperation. A choice between two factors of equal worth may be required, but the choice you make will be the right one. Two or more forces or people may have come together in your life in pursuit of a common goal. This may be a temporary conjunction for some specific purpose, or it might be a long-term relationship.
K • King Of Coins (Upright)
The King of Coins suggests that you do not simply accept the physical environment and constraints you are given, but that you take the initiative to change them to suit your own goals.
The King of Coins applies his will to his physical environment so that he can manipulate it to serve his purposes.
This card can also indicate that you are engaged in some worldly enterprise that will meet with success.
II (2) • Two Of Pentacles or Coins (Upright)
The TWO OF COINS suggests either money coming from two sources or having to juggle finances to make ends meet. In some cases, it shows a financial or business partnership.
It is a positive card indicating good fortune and enjoyment. You may be experiencing financial difficulty, but it won’t last. Better times lie ahead.
A message about money could be on its way to you. You are still in the stage of deciding which of two different options to choose.
Perhaps you are worried about money, or taking a side gig to make extra money. It’s time to make a choice and stick with it even if you aren’t sure of the outcome.
HOW THE CARDS COME TOGETHER
This week’s reading points to the need to heal a rift. Although it can be about a romantic involvement, this week’s Lovers card likely means a critical life decision must be made, sometimes in connection with a love relationship.
It may feel like you are at a crossroads. You have to consider all of the ramifications of the situation and choose carefully to further your own development and to accommodate the needs of others in the situation. “Do what you love and everything else will follow naturally.”
Our Guides suggest that you need to apply a firm but steady cooperative approach in worldly enterprises, or your romantic relationship, to be successful.
The challenge being that you may be juggling many things at once and perhaps have too many balls in the air. You’ll need to draw on previously untapped energy within yourself in order to do what you need to do.
• • • • •
DECK: Tarot of Dreams created by Ciro Marchetti www.foolsdog.com/Dreams
• • • • •
WEEKLY TAC TAROT READING VIDEOS
Computer or Tablet
Mobile or Tablet
HOW IT WORKS
If you’ve never seen one of my Weekly TAC Tarot Readings before, I’ll explain how it works. The blue links will take you to each section.
- Firstly, the Theme of The Week is overall subject or concerns that will be happening during the week.
- Secondly, the Approach To The Week is about what attitude, feelings or actions to try and use regarding the issues.
- Thirdly, the Challenges of The Week card seems obvious, however, these aren’t always easily accomplished.
- Lastly, Christine’s Guidance is about How The Cards Come Together, which includes some advice about what you can do to help yourself through the week.
It’s important to me that you know that:
- I do these Readings with the utmost care.
- I have never engineered the choosing of these cards.
- The fact that the cards coincide on a regular basis is absolutely genuine.
- These cards are always chosen with me asking: “Please show me which card to choose for our Weekly _____. Please help me to choose one for whatever the readers of the post need to know or need help with”.
- I read the cards separately and together.
- The cards are chosen with pure intent for each particular ‘position’ (Weekly Theme, Weekly Approach and Weekly Challenge).
- Christine’s Guidance is written psychically (by the receiving and translation of information from my Guides).