THIS WEEK’S TAROT READING SPREAD: Weekly Theme • Weekly Approach • Weekly Challenge • Christine’s Intuitive Guidance For The Week
In this week’s tarot reading:
Tarot Deck: Tarot of Dreams
Date: Apr 10, 2022
XIII (13) • Death Card (Reversed)
In this week’s tarot reading, you are at a crossroads, but also at a standstill because you’re stuck on the material plane and neglecting your spiritual development. Denying your real needs could be causing depression, dissatisfaction, or apathy.
You feel that any effort will be futile. This is because you are not being true to your inner self. You may be sacrificing yourself because of a martyr complex or indecision.
It’s time to end such behavior and commit yourself to a worthwhile goal that will lead to your higher good, even if it means turning your world upside down.
KN • Knight Of Swords (Upright)
The Page of Swords recommends you focus your attention on gaining knowledge or learning information about the matter at hand. This could include receiving information by messages, newspapers, television, or e-mail.
The Page of Swords takes an innocent delight in gathering information about the world around her and in beginning to learn the process of absorbing and analyzing that information.
X (10) • Ten of wands (Upright)
Abandoning a path, and using your intuition to help determine a new path.
You wish things were different, but they aren’t so you have to let go. Cut your losses and get out of a situation or relationship that has failed despite your best efforts. Turn your sights and your energies toward something that is likely to be more fulfilling.
HOW THE CARDS COME TOGETHER
In this week’s tarot reading, you may be feeling called to abandon something. Why not use the Page Of Sword’s curiosity and innocence to gain a more objective knowledge of the matter at hand (self-development). You will need to examine your situation thoroughly from every perspective once you have all of the knowledge required to make a decision.
You could find hidden aspects of yourself that will subsequently reveal why you’ve been feeling restless. For instance, is work so miserable for you that you end up taking your frustrations out on your relationships at home? Alternatively, a relationship at home could be creating problems for you at work. Most important is identifying the root cause of the situation so that you can work on it.
In this week’s reading your Guides suggest that you need to apply a steady cooperative approach in worldly enterprises (or your romantic relationship) to be successful. The challenge being that you may be juggling many things at once and have too many balls in the air. As a result, you will find yourself unbalanced and mentally drained.
You’ll need to draw on previously untapped energy within yourself in order to cope mentally this week. This means that your nightly sleep is key – going to bed early should help. You may also have to push yourself to work on the matters at hand. For instance, you could prioritize yourself by creating a new routine to find more balance between work, relationships, and your personal spiritual development. The stagnancy in your life will not change unless your willing to do the work.
WEEKLY TAC TAROT READING VIDEOS
Computer or Tablet
Mobile or Tablet
Tarot Deck: Tarot of Dreams by Ciro Marchetti, www.foolsdog.com/Dreams
HOW IT WORKS
If you’ve never seen one of my Weekly TAC Tarot Readings before, I’ll explain how it works. The blue links will take you to each section.
- Firstly, the Theme of The Week is overall subject or concerns that will be happening during the week.
- Secondly, the Approach To The Week is about what attitude, feelings or actions to try and use regarding the issues.
- Thirdly, the Challenges of The Week card seems obvious, however, these aren’t always easily accomplished.
- Lastly, Christine’s Guidance is about How The Cards Come Together, which includes some advice about what you can do to help yourself through the week.
It’s important to me that you know that:
- I do these Readings with the utmost care.
- I have never engineered the choosing of these cards.
- The fact that the cards coincide on a regular basis is absolutely genuine.
- These cards are always chosen with me asking: “Please show me which card to choose for our Weekly _____. Please help me to choose one for whatever the readers of the post need to know or need help with”.
- I read the cards separately and together.
- The cards are chosen with pure intent for each particular ‘position’ (Weekly Theme, Weekly Approach and Weekly Challenge).
- Christine’s Guidance is written psychically (by the receiving and translation of information from my Guides).