In this weekly tarot reading for May 15, 2022. At this time you are experiencing optimism and self-confidence. You feel good about yourself and your place in the universe. In previous weeks you have been yearning for this positive place. However, there may be a few bumps in the road…
Tarot Deck: Tarot Royale created by Ciro Marchetti
Date: May 15, 2022
THIS WEEK’S TAROT READING SPREAD: Weekly Theme • Weekly Approach • Weekly Challenge • Christine’s Intuitive Guidance For The Week
XVII (17) • The Star (Upright)
Key Words: Hope, Dreams, Faith, Good Fortune, Inspiration, Idealism, Wishes, Restoration
The Star is a universal symbol of faith and hope. Its appearance can signal the end of the struggles symbolizing that a new and happier phase of life is coming.
It marks a time of fulfillment after the darkness and fear unleashed by the previous weekly readings. There is a renewed sense of purpose and a feeling of being able to ‘pour ourselves’ into life once more.
Shooting stars are harbingers of good luck. When the star appears we feel inspired to stay the course and see our dreams come true. This card portends good fortune, creative inspiration, spiritual growth, help from unseen forces, and wishes come true.
A gate has opened for you to new possibilities.
Make a wish; it’s a lucky star!
Q • Queen Of Pentacles (Upright)
Key Words: Hospitality, Sensuality, Practicality, Opulence, Creativity
In the approach position the court cards represent an expression of the energy of that particular suit. Queens are the mature expression of the suit.
The queen of pentacles revels in all the comforts of the earth plane. She decorates her home beautifully and entertains lavishly and she is respected because of her worldly achievements. She is all about creature comforts and the ability to make the most of what we have.
When you see the queen of pentacles, focus on becoming more self-sufficient and resourceful or work on making your corner of the world a more beautiful place.
II (2) • Two Of Swords (Upright)
Key Words: Indecision, Blocking, Blind to the Truth, Seeking Balance
Which of these two swords will better serve? With her eyes covered, this woman may feel that there is not enough information to make a decision. Ironically, once she lifts one sword or the other, the energy will shift and she will be able to see which way to go.
Conversely, the best course may be to blindfold herself from the outer world and tune into her higher self for answers.
HOW THE CARDS COME TOGETHER
Christine’s Intuitive Guidance For the week
At this time you are experiencing optimism and self-confidence. You feel good about yourself and your place in the universe. In previous weeks you have been yearning for this positive place.
In our approach to the week, we’re being advised to be generously pragmatic and fair; to be realistic. We should aim toward smart use of our resources and tangible results.
The challenge this week is that you have felt stuck in recent past weeks, you’re still feeling those effects, and possibly having trouble letting them go. You may have been maintaining the situation by putting up a façade and ignoring the underlying tension that exists. This was an uncomfortable position to be in, but you weren’t ready to do anything about it – until now.
Eventually, you realized that change must take place. You gave yourself the courage to look at your life pragmatically and see that you do indeed have choices.
If you’re finding that you’re having trouble removing your “blindfold” to look realistically at the situation, know that this week, good things are about to be manifested for you – money, possessions, love, recognition, or assistance – because you are now flowing with the energy of the universe.
If you are completely honest with yourself, you will see that you are receiving assistance both from the invisible world as well as the material world.
New opportunities in your career or relationships are opening! You are being asked to trust life’s processes and set new goals for the future.
Now is the time to safely make those moves.
WEEKLY TAC TAROT READING VIDEOS
If you would like to watch the Weekly TAC Tarot Videos
Choose one below:
Computer or Tablet
Mobile or Tablet
In this weekly TAC tarot reading, I used Tarot Royale created by Ciro Marchetti: www.foolsdog.com/Royale
HOW IT WORKS
If you’ve never seen one of my Weekly TAC Tarot Readings before, I’ll explain how it works. The blue links will take you to each section.
- Firstly, the Theme of The Week is overall subject or concerns that will be happening during the week.
- Secondly, the Approach To The Week is about what attitude, feelings or actions to try and use regarding the issues.
- Thirdly, the Challenges of The Week card seems obvious, however, these aren’t always easily accomplished.
- Lastly, Christine’s Guidance is about How The Cards Come Together, which includes some advice about what you can do to help yourself through the week.
It’s important to me that you know that:
- I do these Readings with the utmost care.
- I have never engineered the choosing of these cards.
- The fact that the cards coincide on a regular basis is absolutely genuine.
- These cards are always chosen with me asking: “Please show me which card to choose for our Weekly _____. Please help me to choose one for whatever the readers of the post need to know or need help with”.
- I read the cards separately and together.
- The cards are chosen with pure intent for each particular ‘position’ (Weekly Theme, Weekly Approach and Weekly Challenge).
- Christine’s Guidance is written psychically (by the receiving and translation of information from my Guides).