Tarot Card Readings
Tarot Card Reading has become more popular over the years due to it’s rich aesthetic… here’s what you need to know about them.
I would like to mention that I don’t need Tarot Cards to help you but if you would like them used just ask!
What Are Tarot Card Readings?
Tarot Card Readings are self explanatory, with the exception that a ‘Tarot Card Reading’ label encompasses all Card Reading formats and processes.
- The term ‘Tarot Card Readings’ includes the original Tarot Cards, Thoth, Lenormand, & Oracle Cards.
- I use Tarot Cards and Oracle Cards.
The Tarot card variety and method chosen depends on what you wish to learn from the cards. Don’t worry, I will help you make the decision.
Here’s more information to help you understand what these are.
Tarot card readings are about seeking Psychic Information (Past, Present, Future Information) about different topics of your life. The original Tarot Cards illuminate aspects of love, relationships, career and finances. Which are represented by one of the four suits of the Tarot Cards. Those suits are:
- Wands: representing the actionable side of life; goals, education and careers.
- Cups: represent aspects of love, family, friend, and co-worker relationships.
- Swords: represents aspects of our intellect, personality, choices & decisions.
- Pentacles: represents the material side of life and finances.
The cards are put into a chosen format known as a layout, which tells us a story about your life. There are many different layouts which again are chosen depending on what you’d like to learn from them.
What Are Oracle Card Readings?
My other version of card readings is reading Oracle Cards, which represents your personal emotional, intellectual, and spiritual states. Your personality shines through these cards and the reading is geared towards self help and self improvements. You can ask about what you need to do to bring a Soulmate into your life.
Please Note: This type of Reading does not include Mediumship (described above).