In case you’ve never seen one of my Weekly Theme, Approach, Challenge Tarot or Oracle Readings before, I’ll explain how it works.
The Theme of The Week is overall subject or concerns that will be happening during the week.
The Approach To The Week is about what attitude and or feelings to try and use regarding the issues. Of which, can also include some actions.
The Challenges of The Week card seems obvious, however, these are rarely very easily accomplished.
Then there’s Christine’s Guidance about How The Cards Come Together, which includes some advice about what you can do to help yourself through the week
I do these Readings with the utmost care. It’s important to me that you know that:
• I have never engineered the picking of these cards.
• They have always been chosen with me asking: “Please show me which card to choose for our Weekly _____. Please help me to chose one for whatever the followers/readers of the post need to know or need help with”.
• The cards are chosen with pure intent for each particular ‘position’ (Weekly Theme, Weekly Approach and Weekly Challenge).
• The fact that the cards coincide on a regular basis is completely genuine.
• I read the cards separately and together. Christine’s Guidance is written psychically (by the receiving and translation of information from my Guides).