Weekly Theme, Weekly Approach, Weekly Challenge Reading
Just in case you’ve never seen one of my Weekly Theme, Approach, Challenge Tarot or Oracle Readings before, I’ll explain how it works.
The Theme of The Week is overall subject or concerns that will be happening during the week.
The Approach To The Week is about what attitude and or feelings to try and use regarding the issues. Of which can also include some actions.
The Challenges of The Week card seems obvious, however, these are rarely very easily accomplished.
It’s important to me that you know that:
- I do these Readings with the utmost care.
- I have never engineered the picking of these cards. They have always been chosen with me asking: “Please show me which card to choose for our Weekly _____. Please help me to chose one for whatever the followers/readers of the post need to know or need help with”.
- The cards are chosen with pure intent for each particular ‘position’ (Weekly Theme, Weekly Approach and Weekly Challenge).
- The fact that the cards coincide on a regular basis is completely genuine.
- I read the cards separately and together. Christine’s Guidance is written psychically (by the receiving and translation of information from my Guides).
IX • Hermit
Key words: Introspection, Solitude, Guidance, Reflection, Spiritual Quest, Mentor, Meditation
The Hermit waits patiently for you to turn to him for advice. You may be aware of his influence, but are ignoring it.
You might actually be looking for guidance by isolating yourself in some way, seeking solitude, wisdom, and inner peace.
You want to gain perspective on your life, and you are open to the inner guidance that is available to you.
King • Pentacles
Key words: Business Leader, Financial Advisor, Financial Security, Status
This King represents a mature man who is not only wealthy but also courageous. A solid citizen, he is reputable, dependable, and kind to others.
He symbolizes worldly power in a positive sense and is experienced in handling money matters.
He is cultured and refined and can provide reliable counsel on matters of money, property, and security.
X • Pentacles
Key words: Security, Abundance, Treasure, Legacy
You are emphasizing home and family at this point, now that you have a secure income to support them.
You may be planning to buy a car or that house you have always wanted. Family matters are at the forefront, and you have the leisure to concentrate on personal affairs.
This card can represent a time of financial security such as marrying into money or receiving an inheritance.
How The Cards Come Together
Our overall theme this week is soul-searching just like the hermit withdraws from contact with the outer world to contemplate his future.
The universe cannot speak to you if you are distracted by the noise of everyday life. The time has come to connect with your inner source, whether for guidance or inner balance regarding your financial future.
Unfortunately, we feel like we’re not getting to where we want to be in our life goals (the 10 of Pentacles).
The universe is saying that it’s a good time to seek counsel of some sort — perhaps a therapist — but more likely an expert — to gain wisdom on how to handle financial budgets and planning for the future.
Tarot Deck: Tarot Royale by Ciro Marchetti