To learn how this reading works – read this
If you would like to watch the videos for this reading please click one of the options below:
VII – Chariot
Victory and success manifest where self control and inner balance rule. The Chariot may announce victory over financial difficulties, ill health, or more tangible enemies. Success flows from hard work, strength of will, and a well-balanced life on all levels.
Queen of Cups
A visionary woman, intuitive and compassionate, the Queen of Cups brings joy to all her interactions. She is a loving wife and mother, wise and honest, and she is devoted to her family. Happiness, pleasure, good company, and wisdom manifest when she appears.
VII of Cups
Do not mistake your illusions for manifested reality. Has your imagination been working overtime? Are you delusional, or being deceived? Even the wisest person cannot make accurate decisions based on falsehoods. Ground yourself in gritty reality, or beware.
HOW THE CARDS COME TOGETHER
Lack of inner balance will inevitably result in downfall. Are you working too much? Or purposely throwing yourself into home projects so that you don’t have to deal with a certain relationship or home issue?
On a personal level, ill health may be looming if you do not find this balance between each aspect of your life (career, relationships, home life, health).
Try to approach the week with happiness, pleasure, and by making time for close friends and family. Communicate your life’s complications (good or bad) with your friends and family, and open yourself up to their various opinions.
They will help you get a more diverse and objective grasp of the realities of your situations and prepare you, intellectually and emotionally, for what may actually come to be, rather than what you may have been thinking.
Computer or Tablet Video
Mobile Phone or Tablet Video
Tarot Deck: Tarot Grand Luxe designed and created by Ciro Marchetti, www.foolsdog.com/GrandLuxe
How This Reading Works
The Theme of The Week is overall subject or concerns that will be happening during the week.
The Approach To The Week is about what attitude, feelings or actions to try and use regarding the issues.
The Challenges of The Week card seems obvious, however, these aren’t always easily accomplished.
It’s important to me that you know that:
- I do these Readings with the utmost care.
- I have never engineered the choosing of these cards.
- The fact that the cards coincide on a regular basis is absolutely genuine.
- These cards are always chosen with me asking: “Please show me which card to choose for our Weekly _____. Please help me to choose one for whatever the readers of the post need to know or need help with”.
- I read the cards separately and together.
- The cards are chosen with pure intent for each particular ‘position’ (Weekly Theme, Weekly Approach and Weekly Challenge).
- Christine’s Guidance is written psychically (by the receiving and translation of information from my Guides).