In this weekly TAC tarot reading:
You are being cautioned to have patience, which can be a challenge for many people. However, the circumstances of your situation will teach you to wait calmly when it seems like nothing is happening. Financially, you are not in a position to hurry matters along. The only course is to sit and wait for things to develop in their own time.
Tarot Deck: Tarot Royale by Ciro Marchetti
Date: May 1, 2022
THIS WEEK’S TAROT READING SPREAD: Weekly Theme • Weekly Approach • Weekly Challenge • Christine’s Intuitive Guidance For The Week
XIV (14) • Temperance (Upright)
Key words: Temperance, Flow, Alchemy, Balance, Combination, Compromise, Moderation, Modification
Clad in banners of rich color, a woman floats effortlessly as she holds two cups. In one hand the silver cup represents the unconscious mind; water streams from the cup to meet with the fire emerging from the golden cup that symbolizes the conscious mind. Although she performs the task with ease, the constant calibration and adjustment requires vigilance.
Temperance is about balance and finding the right flow in life. It can also be about the ability to hold two different energies at once and blending them into something new and unique, or taking a bad situation and making the best of it. It may also simply mean moderation.
KN • Knight Of Wands (Upright)
Key words: Impetuous, Charming, Impulsive, Energetic
Court cards can represent actual people in our lives or an expression of the energy of that suit. Knights signify periods of transition; the knight of wands represents the spirit of adventure and innovation as well as a possible personal spiritual quest.
Charming and full of new ideas, the knight of wands inspires us to take a chance, start a project or open ourselves to a new spiritual adventure.
IX (9) • Nine Of Swords (reversed)
Key words: Doubt, Disappointment, Worry, Anxiety, Grief, Sleepless Nights
The thoughts portrayed by the swords in the nine of swords are not happy ones. This card is often a reminder that the things we worry and obsess over in the dark of the night seldom manifest in the bright light of day.
If the woman shown here only knew of the help and guidance that await her call (the wisdom of the owl outside the window; the calm guidance of an other-worldly spirit being that hovers above her) she would be able to vanquish these worrisome swords.
HOW THE CARDS COME TOGETHER
Christine’s Intuitive Guidance For the week
Temperance, as its name suggests, is about moderation in all things. Humbly ask yourself: Do I have everything that I need? Not want, NEED. The challenge card reveals that you are suffering intense mental anguish over finances or material goods (such as your home, car, or job).
You are being cautioned to have patience, which can be a challenge for many people. However, the circumstances of your situation will teach you to wait calmly when it seems like nothing is happening.
Financially, you are not in a position to hurry matters along. The only course is to sit and wait for things to develop in their own time.
With all of that said, it is time to examine belief systems that no longer apply to your life and that are standing in the way of your progress. You are suffering because you refuse to face the cause of your problems. Honesty is called for if you are to resolve the situation.
Finances and material goods do not truly make a person happy. They make life easier, perhaps more fun, but they are objects, which translates to temporary happiness.
Considering that our spirits actually move on to a different realm when we leave this earth… This life’s real currency and value is in our relationships. Money and material goods are non-existent in the afterlife. Monetary success has no bearing on your future there. Spiritual success does. Relationships (including with yourself) are all that we can keep with us when we leave here one day. Therefore, shouldn’t they be valued higher than your finances or material goods?
Food For Thought !
WEEKLY TAC TAROT READING VIDEOS
Computer or Tablet
Mobile or Tablet
HOW IT WORKS
If you’ve never seen one of my Weekly TAC Tarot Readings before, I’ll explain how it works. The blue links will take you to each section.
- Firstly, the Theme of The Week is overall subject or concerns that will be happening during the week.
- Secondly, the Approach To The Week is about what attitude, feelings or actions to try and use regarding the issues.
- Thirdly, the Challenges of The Week card seems obvious, however, these aren’t always easily accomplished.
- Lastly, Christine’s Guidance is about How The Cards Come Together, which includes some advice about what you can do to help yourself through the week.
It’s important to me that you know that:
- I do these Readings with the utmost care.
- I have never engineered the choosing of these cards.
- The fact that the cards coincide on a regular basis is absolutely genuine.
- These cards are always chosen with me asking: “Please show me which card to choose for our Weekly _____. Please help me to choose one for whatever the readers of the post need to know or need help with”.
- I read the cards separately and together.
- The cards are chosen with pure intent for each particular ‘position’ (Weekly Theme, Weekly Approach and Weekly Challenge).
- Christine’s Guidance is written psychically (by the receiving and translation of information from my Guides).